Percepio develops visualization software, Tracealyzer, which is used by embedded systems developers worldwide in development, validation and troubleshooting of all sorts of advanced software-controlled products, from vacuum cleaners to industrial robots and electric cars. We are now hiring a skilled C# developer.
Percepio is an innovative all-star team that puts great value in your skills, drive and achievements. You need to be dedicated to the overall customer experience and will get opportunities to work on many parts of our technology, including data collection, analysis and visualization.
You will join a small, tight talented team that collaborates with leading international partners, such as processor vendors. You will make important contributions to our exciting products, aiding other software developers that often are enthusiastic and provide positive feedback.
The work includes all aspects of software development, including testing and documentation. Given feature ideas on a high level, you are expected to analyse requirements, highlight any issues that require further discussion, and then design and implement suitable solutions with minimal supervision, initially with support from other team members.
- Skilled C# programmer and software designer (Visual Studio / Windows desktop applications)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Three years relevant work experience
- Proficient in English, written and spoken
- Team working skills
Other skills we value, but not mandatory:
- Experience of embedded software development (C and RTOS)
- Experience with data visualization / graphics programming
- Advanced Linux skills
- Experience with Java and Eclipse plugin development
- Web development skills
- Swedish proficiency
The ideal candidate has a solid technical background, loves programming in C# and is also interested in data visualization and embedded systems. This person should enjoy working in a small skilled team with a lot of freedom and responsibility. Other benefits include:
- You largely manage your own time and may telecommute one day per week.
- Free choice of work equipment (computer setup, phone etc.) within reasonable limits.
- Gym membership or similar.
This is primarily an in-office position in Västerås, Sweden. Our office is located in a nice old building in downtown Västerås with many nearby restaurants, just a short walk from the train station, 1 hour from Stockholm.
Submit your application by email to email@example.com. We are not interested in recruitment services.