Tracealyer 4 took Embedded World by storm. Interest was intense and people were really impressed. During the show, we asked seven industry leaders if we could film their reaction to Tracealyzer 4. All agreed, and this is the result …
Tracealyzer 4 brings five major improvements:
- Brand new user interface – fresh, modern, and easier to overview the data.
- Live visualization – see several views of the software behavior in real time.
- Unlimited tracing – record and analyse traces that span hours, days or weeks.
- Network and I/O awareness – get a wider perspective of the system’s behavior.
- User-defined analysis – see the things that really matters for your system and the issue at hand.
Learn more about the new capabilities of Tracealyzer 4 in this blog post and also here. More detailed examples will follow soon.
Tracealyzer v4.0.0 will be made available for download and evaluation on March 13, with initial support for Amazon FreeRTOS and Arm Keil RTX5. Additional RTOS support will follow in the coming months.
Note that if you order a Tracealyzer license now, an upgrade to Tracealyzer 4 is included. Existing Tracealyzer v3.x users may purchase upgrades from €395/seat.
About Percepio Tracealyzer
Tracealyzer is the premier trace visualization tool for developers of RTOS- or Linux-based embedded software systems. Get amazing insight into the real-time behavior of your software during development, debugging, validation and optimization. Visit the main Tracealyzer page to learn more.