How embedded software teams find and resolve bugs before customers report them.
Embedded IoT systems are deployed with bugs in the code. On average, 5% of bugs are shipped, which causes delays, failures and frustration when things go wrong.
Developers rely on DevAlert to monitor and immediately notify them of software issues. These updates are coupled with a visual diagnostics dashboard to speed up resolution.
Reduce deployment and maintenance risks for embedded IoT devices. Download and learn how to:
- Adopt a realistic bug mentality
- Provide appropriate alerts
- Address performance metrics
- Consider new solution perspectives
- Stay in front of customer issues