University Package with Support
For universities and other institutions for higher education we offer the University Package, a multi-user license with a common shared license key. The price is discounted by 90% compared to our commercial licenses and the minimum package is for 10 computers. These licenses are restricted to non-commercial use only. A 12-month maintenance plan is included, covering support and updates. The 90% discount also applies to maintenance plan extensions.
Request a quote by e-mail to email@example.com.
Free Licensing for Academic Users
We offer FREE ACADEMIC LICENSES for all Tracealyzer products for users within education or academic research. Schools and institutions can request a site license, while individual students can request a single license. In both cases, the academic licenses are restricted to non-commercial use only but offer full functionality and unlimited updates. Support is not included.
To obtain an academic license, contact firstname.lastname@example.org using your university e-mail and e-mail subject “ACADEMIC LICENSE REQUEST”.
Please include the following information:
- Full name, position, and e-mail
- University/school name, faculty
- For institutions
- A link to the school or institution home page
- University/school logo that we can display on our website. See https://percepio.com/partners/#academia for examples.
- A short supporting quote describing how you intend to use Tracealyzer, that we can use in our marketing
- The approximate number of seats in your computer lab(s)
- For individuals
- A link to the course/project website
- A short project description (type of application in development, hardware and software used)
- Specific problems you hope to solve by using Tracealyzer
Conditions of the Academic Licenses
- Strictly for non-commercial use.
- Limited to one year but may be extended at year’s end.
- Individual licenses consist of one (1) node-locked license.
- Site licenses can be customized to suit your needs.
- Does NOT include technical support. If you need support, see the University Package above.
- By requesting an academic license, you give us the right to use your provided information, including link. logo, and quote but not your e-mail address, for marketing purposes. Specifically, we intend to list users, projects and schools with academic licenses on our website.
- We reserve the right to deny academic license requests.