The Percepio Tracealyzer host application is licensed per development seat, team or organisation. The following license types are available:
- Node-locked licenses, a license key bound to a specific computer. Intended for individual users.
- Floating network licenses, allowing unlimited installations with a maximum number of concurrent users. Intended for small to medium-size teams.
- Site licenses, a shared license key allowing unlimited use at a specific company site.
- Company licenses, a shared license key allowing unlimited within your company/division.
- Academic licenses – see below.
Purchasing and Pricing
Check our partner page for authorized resellers in your region, all specialized in embedded development tools.
If there is no reseller in your country, please contact email@example.com for a quote.
Node-locked licenses may also be purchased online, in the Percepio Store.
Licensing Terms and Conditions
For universities and other institutions for higher education we offer the University Package, a multi-user license with a common shared license key. The price is discounted by 90% compared to our commercial licenses and the minimum package is for 10 computers. These licenses are restricted to non-commercial use only. A 12-month maintenance plan is included, covering support and updates. The 90% discount also applies on maintenance plan extensions.
Request a quote by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Individual Licensing for Academic Users
We offer FREE ACADEMIC LICENSES for all Tracealyzer products for individual users within education or academic research. The academic licenses are restricted to non-commercial use only, but offer full functionally and unlimited updates. Support is not included.
To get an academic license, contact email@example.com using your university e-mail
and e-mail subject “ACADEMIC LICENSE REQUEST ”.
Please include the following information:
- Full name and e-mail
- University/school name, faculty and course
- A link to the course/project website
- A short project description (type of application in development, hardware and software used)
- Specific problems you hope to solve by using the Percepio tools
Conditions of the Academic License
- Strictly for non-commercial use.
- One (1) node-locked license is allowed per person.
- Does NOT include technical support. If you need support, see University Package above.
- By requesting an academic license, you give us the right to use your provided information for marketing purposes, except for your e-mail address. Specifically, we intend to list users, projects and schools with academic licenses at our website.
- We reserve the right to deny academic license requests.