In this all new webinar, attendees will become familiar with the latest and greatest techniques and tools necessary to debug their code. Important concepts such as properly sizing thread stacks, using event viewers and discovering issues such as priority inversions, deadlock and thread starvation will be examined. The webinar will provide hands-on demonstrations using the NXP’s K64 Freedom Board which uses as ARM Cortex-M4 processor with the Keil MDK toolchain, RTX5 RTOS and of course Percepio Tracealyzer. Jacob Beningo of Beningo Engineering will be presenting.
When: 11 May 2017
Registration and local times click here
Topics Covered in this Webinar Include
- Performing a worst-case stack analysis during run-time
- Setting up an event recorder and monitoring system events
- Understanding Data Watchpoint and Trace (DWT)
- Methods for enabling system trace (TCP/IP, USB)
- Exploring ITM and ETM capabilities
- Example techniques for detecting stack overflow, priority inversion and other common RTOS issues.
- Best practices for using an RTOS in an embedded system
- Tracing program execution using Tracealyzer
- Recommendations for going further